Going Strawberry



Preparing Time: 120 min
Portion: 12 to 16 piezes (or so depending on the size)

Hello again, well this Monday I'd a craving for this precise cake, I made it like a year ago as a mix of things I simply loved, like strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate and this precise bunt (which I have to confess is my basic for every cake I make) I got the recipe for the cake from a tres leches recipe from this blog (http://www.portuguesegirlcooks.com/2013/03/tres-leches-espresso-cake/) I encourage you to try this tres leches recipe, it's really amazing! 

For my cake I made a little changings.



INGREDIENTS.
Cake
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
5 large eggs, separated
1 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of light corn syrup
1/3 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Soaking Liquid
3/4 cup of heavy cream

3/4 cup of sugar
15 strawberries cut in slices
2/3 cup of melted chocolate

Topping

1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sugar



PREPARATION.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 22cm diameter round mold (I use wax paper).
2. Mix in a bowl the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Mixed the whites of the eggs until they form a foam then incorporate 1/4 cup from the sugar then keep stirring until it forms peaks.
4. In a different bowl stir the yellows of the eggs with the rest of the sugar until creamy, then put in the vanilla and milk until it gets a uniform texture.
5. Incorporate alternately the flour mix and the whites with encircling movements.
6. Pour the mix in a mold and bake for thirty minutes.
7. Let it cool for ten minutes and while still warm pour the soaking liquid on top of it until every spot is moist.
8. Stir the pre-cooled heavy cream in a cold bowl with the sugar until it gets firm.
9. Decor the cake.


Enjoy!
Take Care, Be Safe and see you all around!
Betty

                   





Comentarios

Entradas populares