Craving of a sweetness pastry


So yesterday night I was having that craving for something utterly decadent and chocolatious, and was like crazy calling my family for the dissapeared recipe of a brownies so delicious that everytime I eat them I die, well, the recipe didn't appear so I went through my recipe books of pastries and found one in the book "1001 cupcakes, cookies & other tempting treats" one brownie recipe that even when doing it I was dying to try.

So I changed a little bit the recipe, for instance I added the delicious marshmellows that once they melted they give to the brownies a chewy consistence that I personally love, plus, the sweetness inherent of them; also I used a flour that had yeast in it, because that's the only one I had at hand, don't know if you know this, but here in my country there's shortage of everything you could imagine, so wheat flour it's something I hadn't seen in awhile now, the one I'd used was the last package of a kilo that I has left, aaand this was the result

As you can see, it seems like a cake, it's in fact very spongy, but the taste it's amazing and actually it still remind me of a brownie somehow and not of a cake. Remember to try the marshmallows with your own recipe of brownies, if you love them separately, you would love them together!








Take Care, Be Safe and see you all around!

Betty


P.S.: I didn't share the recipe of this brownies because I'm not sure about the copyright issues as I got them of a book...

Comentarios

  1. Jajaja yo no debería estar viendo esto a esta hoooraaaa D: qué bueno se veee!!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajaj quedaron GENIALES! pero no me los pude comer todos por la gastritis, mañana hago una torta de fresa con crema buajajajaja

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares