A Little About Me



Well hello all and welcome to my personal blog! so for me this is a first, and at the same time that I am excited, I'm a little nervous, a friend told me a while back to open a blog and I just stared at her with awe, and said to her with disbelief "and what would I talk about in it", the subject let me considering the issue and because of it I found myself thinking of a lot of topics to share with others, from personal opinions of the daily life here in Venezuela to the work I am doing as a lover to everything decoration.

My name is Beatriz (I wonder how it sounds when an English talking person says it) or just Betty,  I am 23 years old, I live in Venezuela (soon I would talk about it) and I'm a recently graduated Architect, currently I am unemployed and rediscovering myself, on the last couple of years of the career I've discovered that I'm completely, absolutely and irrevocably positive about four things in my life:
  1. I prefer the interiors part of the architecture and the decoration topic even, and want to produce my income from it (here in my country, interiors it's not part from my career).
  2. I had discovered that I love designing and making furniture's (DIY) it's something that helps me bringing down the stress of my daily life.
  3. In a close future what I surely, truthfully desire, is to have my own bookstore and live the rest of my life from it.
  4. I want to be a writer.

The last two enumerated, are my most profound desires, and with this time out I'm having in my life, I am trying to figure it out how to accomplish them, I'm an obsessive-compulsive person with books, when I'm reading one there's no way I would let it go, except by finishing it, I'm a book eater and I'm not ashamed of admitting it :P

I sure hope you would join me in my journey through this blog, and to stick around in my misadventures, every comment and sharing of your own blogs will be surely welcomed, I'll be posting soon enough.

Take Care, Be Safe and see you all around!

Betty

Comentarios

  1. Yaay! Primer post! Ya quiero ver los próximos que harás.
    Y recuerde que esa librería tendrá también pastelería! ejem :) jajaja

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias por tu comentario y por recordarme que la pastelería esta también incluida! :D

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares